Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Includes Utilities

There is now a sheet of yellow legal paper taped to my door with Pennybillionaires.net and the # 302 clearly written in black sharpie, which demonstrates some real class. Today I think we established a Paypal donations button to our site. I don't for certain know if it actually works, if it does our site is finished, which somehow seems pathetic. I am like a guy huddled over a drilled hole in an ice flow waiting for fish to jump into his lap. I live in this warehouse with no plumbing and a kind of camp kitchen set-up. It is around 0 degrees out there tonight so my little electric oil filled radiators are working overtime just to take the raw edge off one area of my space. A hat and coat and thermal underwear are permanently attached to my body. Today the landlord stopped by he noticed the "space" heaters then casually mentioned that we needed to discuss the terms of my lease which of course includes utilities. Meanwhile it turns out he was the buffoon who gave our penny(s) contributions mail to my neighbor. Maybe he should be talking to that guy about his utility bill. Dinner was good, 1 dble Mc cheeseburger from the $ menu, got nothing else to say about that.

No comments: