Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fisher Price.... my first blog

Welcome to my first official blog. I helped Pepper out today in an attempt to get his set done. I wish I could say it was exciting but that would be lying. I think that I'm really just avoiding the fact that I need to get a real job. Anything that can take my mind away from that inevitable situation is a welcome distraction.

I'm thinking of maybe getting a job in the food service industry. I have only ever filled in at a few places. Mostly dish washing and other glamorous positions. I know that whatever job I find I am going to hate in +/- 2 weeks, but I hate being broke more.

I donated yet another piece of art to a charity event on Tuesday. Once again I convinced myself that my generosity would pay off. Maybe somebody would want to buy something besides just bidding on a donation. What a sucker I am. No matter how many times I give, it never comes back. They just call up looking for donations for some other charity.

Do people actually think artists have money to burn? Its alright though, because I got the last laugh. My phone is shut off again so they couldn't beg me for art even if they wanted to.

No comments: