Monday, April 2, 2007

Higher Power Pays Up...money can't buy me love

It's difficult to be snippy when I feel happy. I finally achieved poverty and accept it as a lesson like a severe yet life affirming punishment by lashing. It's not too bad yet, I no longer have credit from the bank but it seems have gained some from the Higher Power 'cos I'm not short of love. My boys and I are working on a website platform to promote our visual art statements, we learned to work together building the Pennybillionaires.net corporation up to it's present grandiose manifestation. Our earnings have remained constant these last few days, at least we're not in the red, but that box of 207 pennies is sure beginning to look spendable. Anyway we're building other sites for artistic reasons and we sure could use some sponsorship for you know getting by. Also Kerry got a small sign for a restaurant for us to make and it looks like I probably have some set construction work to make the rent. Hamilton is writing code so blame him if our website hurts your eyes, but remember no matter how hard they burn they can't possibly burn as fiercely as our hope that your penny(s) contributions will someday establish the penny billionairedom we so deservedly need. Soon we'll have pictures and profiles for you to see, we're not being secretive we're just busy living hand to mouth. As time goes by I hope you get to know me better, in between if you like what you see send your contribution support and be happy knowing that every penny counts.

No comments: